Friday, October 14, 2011

Trick Photography
I've found a giant book! Or so it seems... We have this thing called perspective. Things closer to us seem bigger because they take up more of our vision's space, and things farther away seem smaller. We can use that in our photography to play with the eye. Thus, when I put this book in front of the camera and stand further back, I have a giant book. It took me like twenty shots to get this right using my self timer and the bricks in the wall to tell me where to stand, and I guesstimated with my hand. I chose this picture because it is the first one that worked. I used coffee shop vivid and brightened up the red on the book cover. Beyond the violet mist, there are giant books...

(I commented on Martina's)

2 comments:

  1. This photo is very sweet and very much an original of your own photo. You did a great job taking this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is awesome! I think you did a great job because it is very orginal and very different! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete