Saturday, May 3, 2014

words

Les Mots
~words of my own invention~

     I am rather fond of inventing words at times. Sometimes I just think "this sounds like it could be a word", or "I wish there was a word for this". Other times, I just think, "I feel like making up a word. How about...". When I was younger, I thought I should write a language, because I was ambitious and random and Tolkien-like like that (though at that point I hadn't yet read LotR, and I'm not certain I'd even seen the movies). To date, it consists of somewhere around 10-20 words (that's a high estimate) and I can't actually remember what it was called, though I recall it had a really cool name, or at least I thought so at the time. I just spent some time perusing my notebook in search of it and couldn't find it, but hopefully it's written somewhere, or maybe I'll remember it. Else it's lost forever. 
     Words I was planning to explain:
     Luxilliquant
     Thrairilous
     some other words

     Beyond the violet mist, linguistics are important, but so is sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment