Saturday, February 1, 2014

Venting

Venting

     You may have been wondering, after reading my previous two posts, whether I have seen season three episode eleven yet, as I intended to watch it last night. On the other hand, you may also be wondering whether I'm done with my obsession over Once Upon a Time yet, and whether I might do at least one blog post this week about something other than said amazing fantasy T.V. show. Well, yes, I did watch the winter mid-season finale last night, and no, I am not over my obsession yet, and no, while I was originally intending to do a blog post on another subject this week, I'm not going to, because... I just can't now.
     I watched the mid-season finale but I almost wish I hadn't. I don't know. I mean, I needed to watch it but... I wish it had been different. Well, immediately after I watched it, I was so overwhelmed and outraged and afraid and mad and distraught, that I sat down and I just had to write out what I felt. I wrote a hypothetical letter to the writers of Once Upon a Time expressing my... utter exasperation. Then, I looked at it and thought, well, maybe this will work as a blog post, being as I already have it written and all. 
     I more or less wrote it from the perspective of me being the Wicked Queen (but not Regina, closer to the one I played for speech, but not exactly that, either). I let my anger at the writers for doing what they did with the storyline out in this letter, and I was basically creatively threatening them throughout if they wouldn't fix all the things they messed up. So, be forewarned, I am copy-pasting the letter here in uncensored form. It contains my uttermost rage and despair at the show. It might be kind of graphic, but I needed to write it. 
     You know what, it's actually maybe too graphic. I may have to censor it first. For now I'll just post this introduction and anticlimactic conclusion as my last post of the week, because I think I've done enough writing to suffice this week. I'll just call this my fake-out post or something. 
     As to my unpublished letter, suffice to say, it involved me threatening to come after the writers of Once looking like this  
if the writers didn't listen to me and obey me and fix things. A censored version of the letter may or may not come your way next week. I found this picture from a google image search, and when I searched by image to find out from whence it came, this site came up: http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Rumplestiltskin, though I didn't see the pic there. Beyond the violet mist, we almost posted a letter of rage on our blog, but didn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment